The financing of our project (acquisition and renovation of the existing houses as well as purchase of the building site and a new building) is done with a mix of bank credits and private subordinated loans. These private loans are viewed by the bank as own capital and are thus a requirement to fulfil the own capital quota of the bank (approx. 25 %).
If you want to support our project – and thus our concern for sustainable, non-profit oriented, solidary and self-governed living space – you can grant us a private loan. Even small loans from 500€ help us a lot. The terms are the following:
- freely choosable interest rate between 0% – 2,5%
- cancellation period of six months or a fixed contract length
The refinancing of your loan is achieved with our rents. More detailed information regarding our financing model is summarized here. With your loan you support our idea for long-term affordable living space in the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, living space in an innovative building made of wood and straw. Your investment will create a place for community living, for creativity, for cultural events – a new meeting place in the Schwabenheimer Hof in Dossenheim.
The beneficiaries are:
1) The renters (safe, self-managed, affordable living space),
2) The neighborhood (semi-public space for cultural events/workshops, mobility concept),
3) The society (fair rents, creation of alternative housing with flexible use of space),
4) The environment (sustainable new construction made of straw, wood and clay).
Our current finance plan has the goal to collect 1.300.000€ in private loans. Up to date, we achieved to collect 774.000€ in private loans.
What do I need to make a subordinated loan investment?
1) Contact us by email (email@example.com) or by phone (0176-27643576). We would also be happy to meet with you in person.
2) We will send you a contract, which you sign and return to us after determining the freely selectable conditions (interest rate, term).
3) After receiving the version of the credit agreement signed by us, you transfer the money to our business bank account.
Legal disclaimer: Private loans (subordinated loans) are subjected to the rules of the German Asset Investment Act. In accordance with these rules, the Feldwinkel GmbH offers multiple asset investments with different interest rates. Within one single asset investment, the Feldwinkel GmbH accepts no more than a total of 100,000.- Euro within 12 months. Therefore, we have no obligation to draw up a prospectus according to the German Asset Investment Act (statutory minimum limit).
Where can I get further information?
We offer biweekly online information events where we present the finance model and answer questions. No prior registration is needed.
Next date: 24.01.2023 starting from 8pm